What is the difference between a $20,000.00 a year salesperson and a $200,000.00 a year salesperson in the promotional products industry?
It Begins with Confidence
No, I don’t mean unjustified confidence born of ego. I mean true, deep down confidence that comes from knowing that you are taking the appropriate actions to build your book of business proactively every single day of the year… The confidence that comes from knowing exactly what to do in order to achieve the best results for yourself and your family. Confidence born of knowledge and decisive action rather than self-delusion.
Success Comes from Results… Not Activities!
Many salespeople are busy, busy, busy. Unfortunately, they may be busy cold-calling unqualified prospects who have no need or desire for their products and services. They may be busy trying to sell products instead of creating promotional solutions. They may be busy reciting outdated, manipulative closing techniques on savvy prospects who refuse to be manipulated. As a result, they can burn through hour after hour, day after day and year after year, and still have very little to show for it.
Success Comes from Knowing the Right Things to Do and Then Doing Them, Consistently, While Avoiding Everything Else
I have literally trained thousands of promotional products salespeople. Based on my experience, I can tell you that at least:
- 80% of industry professional don’t know the specific actions they can take to improve their results. Many think they do, but they don’t. After all, if they actually knew the actions to take, they would be taking those actions and their results would improve, right?
- 15% probably DO know the specific actions they need to take to improve their results. However, they fail to take those actions consistently. Usually this is blamed on constraints: Not enough time. Not enough money. Not enough good help.
This Leaves About Five Percent Functioning At or Close To Their Full Potential. Which Group Do You Fall Into?
- Are you confident you know the very best actions to take to ensure that you get the best results from your prospects and clients?
- Do you know exactly who to contact?
- Do you know exactly what to say and how to say it to get the best results consistently?
- If you do know these things, are you taking those action, contacting those people and saying those things? And are you doing those things consistently?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, congratulations! You are among the top performers in the industry. However, if you answered no to any of them, or if you are not yet among the top performers in the industry, then I encourage you to take the one action which will put you on the fast-track to achieving all you are capable of achieving in your career.
Join the Top Secrets family now
If you are ready to improve your results dramatically, call us today, toll-free at 1-800-494-2721 and begin a full-year, risk-free test drive of Top Secrets or select the appropriate link below:
- Click here if you’re just getting started or doing less than $250,000 a year in promotional products sales.
- Click here if you just need to get new clients now with no excuses.
- Click here if you’re ready to hire a sales team.
You don’t have to learn it all yourself the hard way or wait years to figure out the things you need to know. To take your business to the next level now, click the link in our Resources box that best describes your current situation or call 1-800-494-2721.
Ready to Grow Your Sales & Profits?
If so, check out the five primary ways we help promotional product distributors grow:
- Just Getting Started? If you (or someone on your team) is just getting started in promotional products sales, learn how we can help.
- Need Clients Now? If you’re already grounded in the essentials of promotional product sales and just need to get clients now, click here.
- Want EQP/Preferential Pricing? Are you an established industry veteran doing a significant volume of sales? If so, click here to get End Quantity Pricing from many of the top supplier lines in the promo industry.
- Time to Hire Salespeople? If you want to hire others to grow your promo sales, click here.