Your First Contact with a new prospect will set the tone for the relationship, which is why it’s so important to make it count. In this first episode of our Professional Profile series, we’ll discuss business growth strategies with our panel.
Need to know how to stand out when initiating your first contact with a new prospect, customer or client in sales? Cold calling, networking, and referrals are not your only options.
In this episode, co-hosts David Blaise and Bianca Istvan discuss business growth strategies with insurance broker Taylor King, digital marketing expert Frank Demming, and real estate title account executive Brad Demint.
The conversation kicked off with each guest sharing insights into their backgrounds and business specialties. Taylor emphasized the importance of networking, both in-person and online, showcasing her diverse approach through platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. Frank shed light on the power of LinkedIn as his secret sauce for business growth, emphasizing the transition from online connections to offline relationships. Brad, with his expertise in real estate title, highlighted the significance of effective networking, showcasing his unique approach of planning and hosting events while becoming a connector in the industry.
The podcast delved into the critical topic of first contact in business interactions. Taylor stressed the significance of collaboration over competition and the importance of continuous networking. Frank shared how LinkedIn became a game-changer for him, facilitating the transition from online to offline interactions. Brad, known for his effective networking strategies, discussed the value of planning events and becoming a connector to offer value to others.
Throughout the episode, the hosts and guests blended insights with real-world experiences. The focus on networking as a central theme highlighted its role as a key growth strategy for the diverse businesses represented on the podcast.
To get more ideas on how to increase sales, improve profit margins, and grow your business, be sure to listen or watch this episode of the Top Secrets of Marketing & Sales Professional Profile series.
Ready to Multiply Your Sales?
If so, check out the five primary ways we help promotional product distributors grow:
- Just Getting Started? If you (or someone on your team) is just getting started in promotional products sales, learn how we can help.
- Need Clients Now? If you’re already grounded in the essentials of promotional product sales and just need to get clients now, click here.
- Want EQP/Preferential Pricing? Are you an established industry veteran doing a significant volume of sales? If so, click here to get End Quantity Pricing from many of the top supplier lines in the promo industry.
- Time to Hire Salespeople? If you want to hire others to grow your promo sales, click here.
- Ready to Dominate Your Market? If you’re serious about creating top-of-mind-awareness with the very best prospects in your market, schedule a one-on-one Strategy Session here.