Targeting new clients is about more than just identifying the market or markets you plan to sell to. If you want to grow sales using the three levels of targeting, it requires digging deeper to move from an overall idea of your ideal client, right down to the specific individual that you plan to initiate contact with next.
In this episode of the Professional Profile series, David Blaise and co-host Bianca Istvan are joined by a panel of growth-minded business professionals, including Rosa Toribio from Power Up, Baz Porter, an entrepreneur focusing on business growth, Chris Weiher from video production company Cleaver Creative, and real estate developer Mohamed Awal Sanis.
The guests share insights into their businesses and discuss their approaches to overcoming challenges and targeting the right audience. Topics include raising standards, adapting to economic changes, and personalizing approaches to connect with the right audience.
Ready to Leverage Your Targeting to Sell More?
If so, check out the five primary ways we can help:
- Just Getting Started? If you (or someone on your team) is just getting started in promotional products sales, learn how we can help.
- Need Clients Now? If you’re already grounded in the essentials of promotional product sales and just need to get clients now, click here.
- Want EQP/Preferential Pricing? Are you an established industry veteran doing a significant volume of sales? If so, click here to get End Quantity Pricing from many of the top supplier lines in the promo industry.
- Time to Hire Salespeople? If you want to hire others to grow your promo sales, click here.
- Ready to Dominate Your Market? If you’re serious about creating top-of-mind-awareness with the very best prospects in your market, schedule a one-on-one Strategy Session here.